CV Cindy Puijk
2011 to date: senior communication consultant at Involve
ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance
Change communications for transition of ABN AMRO Commercial Finance and ABN AMRO Lease to the new organisation: ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance
• The translation of the new corporate AkzoNobel strategy in a clear communication strategy in order for the 55.000 employees worldwide to be able to live and inspire this strategy.
• Conducting a study to identify the desired and current roles, responsibilities and expectations towards an HR self-service portal. Providing recommendations for improvement.
• Designing and implementing a strategy communication plan for the Global Legal Group.
• Designing a self-service internal communication toolkit.
• Strategic internal communication advice to and support of the Global Internal Communications Director in rolling out the new values & behaviours to 50.000 employees worldwide. In addition, the alignment of all corporate strategic messages in the organisation.
Supporting the managing board and communications department to generate ideas to deliver one of the top priority goals through interactive idea generation sessions with employees. Suggesting adequate follow up actions to ensure embedding and continuation of the generated ideas.
BAM Utilities & Construction
Supporting the organisation in raising the awareness of the strategy to become a lifecycle partner – through (visual) storytelling and interactive sessions.
De Bibliotheek Aanzet
Coaching team managers and the MT on improving the energy, efficiency and effectiveness of team meetings and supporting in sharing the new vision on internal communications integrated with the current transformation programme.
• Implementing a new internal communication structure for the Division Benelux, Middle East &Africa that is subject to impactful organisational changes due to acquisitions by DNV.
• Five-year strategy roll-out communication in a tailored way, using and enabling the cascade, based on meaningful conversations with a toolkit to support the key communicators (including effect measurement). Activating internal social media to improve collaboration across offices, countries and regions, and other initiatives to build and strengthen internal networks within the Energy Business Area
Supporting the DSM Business Services HR Shared Services, Global Project Management Office and Global Support Office functions as well as the Corporate Information Security Office in their internal communication and internal marketing to all DSM employees. Project communication for specific Shared Services projects and set up of a self-service tool for internal communications for managers and employees.
A big network company
Three days of training consultants with the course “Effectively Communicating”.
Management of change strategy and support for the global new digital workplace roll-out.
Municipality of the Hague (SZW)
Execution and support of an internal communication audit amongst 1.600 employees to identify concrete areas for improvement in line with the organisational strategy.
Amsterdam Public Transport Organisation (GVB)
Change communication with 3600 employees (in trams, busses, metros, ferries, work shops and offices) to embed and live the new strategy, mission, vision, and brand and core values.
University of Applied Sciences, Arnhem and Nijmegen (HAN)
• Supporting the IVS institute in setting up a new organisational and communication structure.
• Supporting the HAN in the process of developing a new organisational structure together with the people involved.
• Core value sessions for all 200 Heinz Benelux Zeist employees in order to live the core values to reach the organisational goals. Designing and presenting the sessions for employees, managers and the leadership team as well as proposing conclusions, recommendations and next steps.
• Manager Internal Communication a.i. responsible for change communication in eight European transformation programmes impacting the whole business in Europe. As well as the set-up of an employer branding strategy for the new European Research & Development organisation ensuring consistency with the internal branding strategy. In this role I also managed the internal communication team for Continental Europe.
Internal communication support for HR and Supply Chain organisations at Jumbo Supermarket’s headquarters focussing on various changes and transformation programmes.
Nike Inc. EMEA
Change communication for a large transition in Western Europe and development of a new HR Communication strategy for Western and Central & Eastern Europe to align and connect all communications.
Provincial Government of Overijssel
Making an inventory of the (training) needs of all employees involved in programme and project management in order to successfully deploy participation and engagement with external stakeholder groups in their programmes and projects. The objective is to enable these employees and embedding the additional knowledge or skills in the organisation.
Designing a change communication strategy with concrete tools to support the 160 employees in an impactful organisational change.
Interviewing employees and facilitating interactive sessions to deliver an internal communication plan that suits the organisation and its goals.
Vereniging Eigen Huis (Housing Association)
Conducting a hands on audit via observations, interviews and focus groups to better understand the employee engagement results and propose actions to improve.
Developing and presenting a nine-module training on internal communication to the communication team.
Van der Hilst Communications
Training communication professionals in supporting change and transformation programmes in their organisations.
2007 – 2011 Communication consultant – TNO
• Strategic internal communications and marketing communications advice
• Project leader corporate social responsibility
• Editor-in-chief staff magazine, public relations, coaching
• Supervise and conduct internal communications research
2006 – 2007 HR and internal communication coordinator – Sodexo Australia Pty Ltd (Melbourne, Australia)
• Responsible for the HR and internal communication in Australia and New Zealand.
• Assistant to the HR Director Asia Pacific.
2005 – 2006 Quality Control Consultant – GAPBuster Worldwide (Melbourne, Australia)
Coordination market research Canada and America
2004 -2005 Category Management Project assistant – Novartis Pharma AG (Basel, Switzerland)
• Corporate identity for the department Global Sourcing
• Marketing sourcing Europe
• International event management
• SI Masters, Subconscious Impact, completed in 2017
• Masters in Internal Communications, Van der Hilst & Involve, completed in 2012
• Honours Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, completed in 2003
• Masters International Business Communication & French, Radboud University Nijmegen, completed in 2003
• BA French and Education, University of Applied Sciences Leeuwarden, completed in 2001
• French Language and Literature, University of Amsterdam
• Grammar School, completed in 1996
Active member of Logeion, topical theme group internal communications